Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Pioneer Woman's Baked Fudge Recipe



So, I have a confession. My name is Heather, and I'm addicted to the Pioneer Woman! I adore her! If she'd let me, I'd move onto her ranch and be her personal assistant! Is that weird? I just love her! Anyway, I was watching her show today she made this amazing looking baked fudge. As soon as I saw her make it and realized I had all the ingredients, I jumped up and started my own!

The Pioneer Woman's Baked Fudge

2 whole eggs
1/2 cup melted butter
1 tsp vanilla
2 heaping Tbs cocoa powder
2 Tbs flour
1 cup sugar


-Preheat oven to 300 to 325.
-First, melt your butter and set aside. 
-Beat eggs until light in color. 
-Add sugar in and mix until combined. Then add the rest of your ingredients and mix until just combined. Don't over mix!
-Pour into 4 ramekins or one 8x8" baking dish. 
-Put that dish into a water bath and bake 40 to 50 minutes. You want it to be crusty on the outside and gooey on the inside. I cooked mine for 40 minutes, but put it back in for another ten minutes.

*For a printable version of this recipe, CLICK HERE!!!

Now, trust me when I say you will definitely think this isn't done when you take it out of the oven, but it's supposed to be that way. The outside is supposed to be crisp while the inside is supposed to be ooey gooey!

My favorite way to eat this is after it sits in the fridge for a few hours. It gets even more fudgy and delicious!

The Pioneer Woman served this up with whipped cream, but I devoured it as is! This is too good! Try it and let me know what you think!

P.S. Miss Pioneer Woman, if you need a personal assistant give me a call! :)

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/02/sweets-for-your-sweetie-1-delicious-baked-fudge/




**It is okay to feature one of my photos or recipes on a site, as long as you provide a link back to my site, or proper credit is given. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment