Saturday, October 5, 2013

Craft Time - Diy Book of Shadows!



With Halloween just around the corner, Halloween crafts are a must in my house! Lately I've dug out all my old seasons Charmed, and with all the Halliwell adventures going on, I thought of how fun it would be to make my own Book of Shadows! It was super easy, really fun, and it looks so cool sitting on the bookshelf! Don't worry, there's no actual spells in mine, just an old book that I didn't like. I promise I'm not a real witch! ;) Here's how I did it!

You'll need:

An old brown paper bag, crinkled
Tape
Glue
Stencil letters
Black sharpie
Coffee grounds
Old book

1) Start by covering an old book with your brown paper bag. Glue the ends to the inside flaps and then tape down for extra hold.
2) Make a past with your coffee grounds and some water and then rub paste all over book (pages, front cover, and back cover) to age it. Wipe iff stray grounds and let dry.
3) Once book is dry, stencil or freehand whatever the name of your book is with a Sharpie and draw some designs on it!

Ta da!!!! You're done! Now you have your very own Witch's Spell Book!


**It is okay to feature any of my photos or diy's as long as you provide a link back to my site, or proper credit it given. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment