Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Home Management Binder with FREE PRINTABLES!



There's just something about being organized, it just makes you feel good! Everything in my house is organized, well, kind of. Organized chaos, that's what I like to call it. It may look crazy to you, but I know exactly where everything is, and that's just the way I like it!

I saw the idea for a Home Management Binder a few months ago on Pinterest, and yes, all of my good ideas come from Pinterest! =) It seemed like such a great idea for someone like me who loves to at least pretend to be organized, and I have to say, I love it! I use my Home Management Binder multiple times a day, every single day, and I don't know how I ever got along without it!

I have a place for notes, a calendar, contact info, menu plans, grocery lists, bill info, and so much more! I just absolutely love it! It helps me keep my bills in order, my weekly menu plan is always right on hand, it just so useful!

In fact, I love my binder so much that I made my own version just for you guys! There's tons of printables to get you started, so come on, join the fun! You won't be sorry!!

(I'll show you a picture of the page, then below it I'll have the link where you can print it off.)


Cover Page




Important Dates Sheet and Calendar








To Do List and Note Page







Here's a blank list page!




Menu Plan and Grocery List







Pantry Inventory Page




Weekly Cleaning Schedule




Bill Payment Checklist

Page 1




Page 2




Bill Account Info




Contacts Page




Entertainment










No comments:

Post a Comment