Sometimes, (when the kids are screaming, you have fifteen loads of laundry, and you've just had a long day and you're tired!!) you just need a quick and effortless dinner that you can get on the table in no time.
This quick and easy, SEMI HOMEMADE Chicken Alfredo is absolutely delicious, and it's ready in a flash!
Here's how you do it!
Quick & Easy Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- 2 to 3 chicken breasts
- Salt and Pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Vegetable oil
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 box Penne pasta
- 1 to 2 cups frozen broccoli, cooked
- 1 cup milk
1) Start by placing your chicken inside some plastic wrap, and then just pounding it until it's all of even thickness. Then cut each breast into about 4 pieces and rinse in the sink.
2) Heat a large skillet over about medium/high heat. Pour some oil into the skillet, and then sprinkle in some salt and pepper. Fry chicken until golden brown on both sides. (Frying times may vary.) Once chicken is done, set aside on a plate and cover with plastic wrap.
3) In a medium size saucepan, combine the jar of Alfredo sauce, a sprinkle each of salt and pepper, and a pinch of paprika. Pour half the milk into the empty alfredo jar, put the lid on, and then give it a little shake to get all the excess sauce out. Pour excess into the saucepan, along with the rest of the milk. Stir, and heat over low until sauce starts to thicken.
4) In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions. Once done, drain and then place back into pot.
5) Dice the cooked chicken into cubes and then mix with pasta, cooked broccoli, and alfredo sauce mixture.
*Garnish with extra Parmesan cheese, if desired!
*For a printable version of this recipe, CLICK HERE!!!
Hope you guys are having a great day, and remember there's always time for a yummy (SEMI)Homemade meal!
**It is okay to feature one of my photos or recipes on a site, as long as you provide a link back to my site, or proper credit is given. Thanks in advance!