Thursday, April 9, 2015

Quick And Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip


While scouring the internet looking at different recipes a few days ago, I came across a Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe that looked way too easy not to try! 

Now, I've had this dip many of times, and I'm a huge fan, but I had never made it myself. As soon as I saw it I asked my boyfriend if he had ever tried it, and get this, HE HADN'T! That's when I knew it was time to conquer this luscious dish!


Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip

1 (12 oz. or 12.5 oz.) canned chicken, drained
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot hot sauce
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Tortilla chips

-Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through, making sure to break the chicken up with your spoon.
-Stir in the cream cheese and Ranch dressing to the chicken mixture. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
-Mix in the shredded cheddar cheese, and stir until cheese melts.
-Pour into a serving dish and serve with tortilla chips!

*For a printable version of this recipe, CLICK HERE!!





And there you have it! Quick and easy Buffalo Chicken Dip! This dip is so quick and easy to make! It only takes about 5 to 10 minutes, and it only uses five ingredients! Yes, you read that right! ONLY FIVE INGREDIENTS! Come on, what's not to love? It's delicious, easy, and my guy loved it!

*If 1/2 cup of hot sauce sounds a little too spicy for you, start with 1/4 cup.

**Try this easy recipe out, and let me know in the comments how you liked it!

**It is okay to feature one of my photos or recipes on a site, as long as you provide a link back to my site, or proper credit is given. Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment