Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Homemade French Vanilla Creamer Recipe


Okay, so here's the deal, I have a deep, DEEP appreciation for coffee. Some may call me a caffeine addict, but I like the term caffeine aficionado. It's just sounds so much better, but basically it  means that my name is Heather, and I'm addicted to coffee! 

I honestly can't remember a time when I didn't drink coffee, even when I was a kid! I don't even think my brain fully awakens until I start my second cup! My guy knows that if he wakes up first, it's his responsibility to make the coffee, and he knows just how I take mine, with cream, thank you!

Now, I'm a huge fan of flavored coffee creamers. French Vanilla and Pumpkin Spice are my absolute favorites! While I love the Pumpkin Spice in the fall and winter, French Vanilla is a staple at my house year round! My honey could seriously use an entire bottle in one day! He LOVES it! 

This homemade creamer is super easy, and the best part is it only uses 3 ingredients! Yes, you read that right. JUST THREE INGREDIENTS!

Also, I have no clue what makes this French Vanilla Creamer french, but it's super good, and I just really don't care.


French Vanilla Coffee Creamer

1 can (14oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cups milk
2 tsp. vanilla

-Combine all the ingredients in a jar and shake to mix.
-Shake well before each use!
*Will keep for 1 to 2 weeks in the fridge.

I mean, how easy is that? I know, too easy, but guess what?! It's really good!

*Seeing as how I used the imitation vanilla and not the pure vanilla, I used 4 tsp. instead of 2. If you're using the real stuff, stick with 2 and then taste it to see if you need more.

**What are your favorite coffee creamer favorites? Also, do you have any easy coffee creamer recipes to share? Let me know in the comments below!

**It is okay to feature one of my photos or recipes on a site, as long as you provide a link back to my site, or proper credit is given. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment