Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Chocolate Crinkle Cookies Recipe


Who doesn't love an easy dessert? I know this girl does! Now, I love baking from scratch every now and then, but there are times when I just want an easy dessert that I can throw together at the last minute. These chocolate crinkle cookies are easy, fast, and delicious! You only need FIVE ingredients to make these delectable little cookies, so what are you waiting for? =)

Chocolate Crinkle Cookies

1 (18.25 oz.) box Devil's Food Cake Mix
2 large eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp. vanilla
1/3 cup powdered sugar

- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, using a mixer, mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, and vanilla until well combined.
- Put the powdered sugar into a bowl.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out about 1 1/2 TBS of dough and drop them into the powdered sugar (dough will be sticky at first). Roll them around to coat, and then roll them with your hands to shape them into balls.
- Place the cookies onto the prepared baking sheet about two inches apart.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes. The middle will look a somewhat under cooked, but the bottoms will be perfectly set.
- Let the cookies cool for five minutes in the pan, and then transfer to a wire rack.
- Garnish with more powdered sugar if desired.

*For a printable version of this recipe, CLICK HERE!!!

These cookies are just heavenly! They're rich and fudgy, and so easy to make! My crew loved them so much I made them twice in one week! We just can't get enough!

Give these little pieces of heaven a try and let me know what you think about them?!

Have any cake mix dessert recipes that you love? I'd love to hear about them in the comments!

*I found this recipe on Pinterest! To see the original recipe, click here!

**It is okay to feature one of my photos or recipes on a site, as long as you provide a link back to my site, or proper credit is given. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment