Sunday, November 3, 2013

Food prep for lunches or dinner



I don't know about you, but I like easy. That's why I reach for a tv dinner or a frozen pizza more often than not. I've been on this health kick lately and here are just a few ways I prep for a weeks worth of lunches or dinners.

In one night ( about one to two hours), I prep everything I'm going to need for the next week. Tonight I prepped the following:

- 6 hardboiled eggs (for salads or snacks)
- roasted sweet potatoes
- 1 bag of quinoa
- 2 large chicken breast, cut in chunks
- 1 head of lettuce, cut up
- 1 box baby spinach, washed

These are the things I love to have on hand. Along with salad fixings like tomatoes,  cucumbers, salad dressings, bell peppers (cut into strips), etc

This just makes it super easy for me to put together a delicious, healthy dinner in no time.

If you would like recipes for anything I mentioned above, just comment below!! Thanks!!!

**It is okay to feature one of my photos or recipes on a site, as long as you provide a link back to my site, or proper credit is given. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment