Monday, October 7, 2013

Caramel Apple Dip Recipe



Well, I don't know about you, but I can eat a caramel apple anytime. It just so happens to be Autumn, and I just so happened to stumble upon this AMAZING Caramel Apple Dip the other day, and I just had to try it! This recipe is awesome, and so easy to make!

Caramel Apple Dip

1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla

-Combine ingredients until smooth.

*Garnish with toffee bits (optional)


*For a printable version of this recipe, CLICK HERE!!!

**If you try this recipe, leave me a comment and let me know how you liked it!

***Do you guys pronounce it caramel or carmel? I say carmel! My accent is pretty strong, though. What can I say? I'm just a southern girl. <3

**It is okay to feature one of my photos or recipes on a site, as long as you provide a link back to my site, or proper credit is given. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment