Monday, October 8, 2012

Copycat recipe! Starbucks Double Chocolate Chip Frappe Recipe



I love Starbucks, and every time I go to the mall I have to get a Double Chocolate Chip Frappe! Well, I recently stumbled upon some Starbucks Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa at my local grocery store, and I had to have it! Of course it's delicious hot, but this frozen version is amazing!






You'll need:

1 1/2 c. milk
3 Tbs. Chocolate syrup
1/4 c. chocolate chips
1 tsp. vanilla
1 pkg. Starbucks Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa mix
Whipped Cream
1 1/2c. - 2c. Ice

1) Dissolve the hot cocoa mix in 1/2 c. of warm milk.
2) In a blender, mix all the ingredients EXCEPT whipped cream, including hot cocoa mixture. Blend until all the ice is crushed and everything is blended together. It should have a slushy consistency.
3) Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and extra chocolate syrup!

*For a printable version of this recipe, CLICK HERE!!!

How easy is that? And hey, if you want to add more chocolate syrup, or milk, or ice go for it! The best thing about making it at home is that you can make it just the way you like it! Have fun with it and be creative!

Give this recipe a try, and then let me know in the comments if you liked it!

**It is okay to feature one of my photos or recipes on a site, as long as you provide a link back to my site, or proper credit is given. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment