Saturday, September 8, 2012

Craft Time - Autumn Decor♥

 

Ahhh, Fall, the smell of pumpkin spice is in the air at my house. I'm so excited for fall I started decorating a bit early this year. Yes, the pumpkin tart is already burning, and the fall wreaths are already hanging on the door! Fall is my favorite time of year. Not only is the weather absolutely perfect, but it's beautiful outside! I'm crafty all year round, but especially this time of year, and like I said, I started a bit early this year. It may still be a bit too warm for my liking outside, but inside it's Autumn! I even made a pumpkin roll the other day! haha Hurry up Fall, I'm waiting!!





The centerpiece idea I recreated from Pinterest, but everything else I came up with. Don't worry, there will be plenty more decorations to come!





**It is okay to feature any of my photos or diy's as long as you provide a link back to my site, or proper credit it given. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment