Thursday, December 29, 2011

Craft Time - Under the bathroom sink storage!


If you're like me then underneath your bathroom sink just looks scary! There's a whole mess of products under there. Anything from cleaning supplies to feminine products, and it all gets lost under there. I never know where anything is! So I recently used a dish drainer (You know the plastic thing that sits on top of your counter that you sit your dishes in after you wash them.) to organize everything and give me a lot more space! Everything is all neat and organized, and I can find anything I need in 5 seconds or less! The little pocket things on the sides. that are usually used for silverware, are great to use for creams and ointments, tampons, cotton balls, all the little stuff. Try it out! It's a simple and easy way to turn that scary mess into a clean and organized space.

**It is okay to feature any of my photos or diy's as long as you provide a link back to my site, or proper credit it given. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment