Thursday, December 29, 2011

Craft Time - Hair product storage solution! Free!



I'm always looking for ways to organize everything to make life a little easier, and to make everything look a little less cluttered. So, last night I was about to throw away this empty box that a set of tupper ware came in when I realized something...I can make my own storage bin with this empty box instead of going out and buying these overpriced bins. So, all I did was cut the flaps (the tops) off of this empty box and then I took some old magazines, scissors, and a glue stick and decorated it. I had hair products in mind when I was making this, so I decorated it with hairspray and hair care adds. Simple, easy, and completely free!



**It is okay to feature any of my photos or diy's as long as you provide a link back to my site, or proper credit it given. Thanks in advance!


No comments:

Post a Comment