Monday, November 7, 2011

Crockpot Pot Roast Recipe



I have become obsessed with my crockpot! It's just such a time saver and so simple to use! Today was pot roast day, and it was amazing! I got this recipe from one of my favorite websites, Crockpot365! This woman is awesome! Her name is Stephanie, and she has a crockpot recipe for everyday of the year! My kind of girl! Here's the recipe, try it out and let me know how it goes!


Pot Roast

-1 packet Ranch dressing seasoning
-1 packet Italian dressing seasoning
-1 packet McCormick beef gravy or au jus seasoning
-3 lbs chuck roast, trimmed
-2 cups water
-Veggies

-Mix together all three seasoning packets and rub on meat. 
-Place meat in crockpot, then add 1 1/2 cups of water. 
-Cook roast on low for 8 hours or high 4 to 5 hours. 
-Put in your choice of veggies about two hours before eating (I used potatoes and carrots!). 
-Add last half cup of water about 20 to 30 minutes before eating.

*For a printable version of this recipe, CLICK HERE!!!

My mom and mamaw came up to eat dinner, and this was a hit! I served it with fresh biscuits right out of the oven!

To visit Stephanie over at crockpot365, click here!

**It is okay to feature one of my photos or recipes on a site, as long as you provide a link back to my site, or proper credit is given. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment